Hello friends of The Cascade Peer and Self-Help Center,
In order to comply with safety standards to protect our staff and clients during the COVID-19 outbreak, we have put the following guidelines into place.
1) Wear your mask before entering The Cascade Peer and Self-Help Center, and throughout your time in the building.
2) Eating is permitted only on our patio. Please keep your mask with you so you can put it on when you finish eating.
3) 10 people maximum will be permitted at a time in the Center.
4) A maximum time period of 1 ½ hours can be spent at the center. The only exception to this rule is if you are waiting for your laundry to be finished.
5) We will have sack lunches to go daily that include Top Ramen or Sandwiches. Please ask staff for a sack lunch.
6) We are only permitting staff in the Kitchen at this time. If you need food, coffee, water or anything else, please ask staff for assistance.
7) Keep your mask on the entire time you are at the Peer Center.
8) Stay six feet apart inside the Peer Center, and during smoke breaks outside the Peer Center.
9) There is no loitering outside the Peer Center.
We appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines as we all continue to do our part in keeping one another healthy and safe. The constant changes to COVID-19 measures means we are learning each and every day how to best support our clients during this time. Please help us keep The Center a healthy and safe space for clients by doing your part in cooperating with our guidelines.
-The Cascade Peer and Self-Help Center Staff